Saturday, July 28, 2012

How we can contribute to the world..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.


This is an old story. I should update this entry earlier but, I'm little bit busy on this two weeks.


On 16 July 2012 I was joined a talk at IIUM, Gombak.
This Special talk by Prof Tariq Ramadan entitle 
"In The Footsteps of the Prophet ; How Muslims Should Contribute to the World" .


For those who do not know yet who is the Prof. Tariq Ramadan, you can read this article first ------------> BIOGRAPHY









So, enjoy watching this video. You may get so many knowledge about Islam , Rasulullah - how can we follow his footsteps so that we can make a contribution to the world, and also we as servant of Allah.


If you want to read articles from Prof. Tariq Ramadan, do visit this site --- Tariq Ramadan. :)




*foot note : I'm falling in love with the talk about Islam in English and also starting to love read the article in this language. Alhamdulillah. Allah show me the way on how I can improve my killer subject since primary school. Hopefully, I can improve my English (Oh my english!!! :p)
InshaAllah.
^-^

No comments: