Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wishing list for 5 years.


In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

# Ablaze Red Pearl 2 Suzuki Swift 



# DSLR 650D






# KAHWIN ! 
Yang ni lagi cepat lagi bagus. 
Please do your own sound effects *krik.krik.krik*

# A doctor :D
Muslim Doctor
Could contribute to society, especially Muslim society.

# And of course I want to be a better muslimah.
Better than today.
Dakwah & Tarbiyah.



I should get all this within 5 years.
In shaa Allah
But the effort to achieve all this must start from now !

You want to get married, prepared from now.

To be a good doctor I must study hard and smart.
Enjoy my study life and love it :)
Because once you be a doctor.
The most busy life time ever.
T,T
So, get ready for it !
Be a professional doctor.

Jika ada umur yang panjang, rezeki & jodoh.
May Allah ease and bless all my way towards Him.
Amiinn.

Ps: The priority should start from the bottom. :D 

*Ok, dah. Study!*


Dr.HumairaMahpa

No comments: