Sunday, December 8, 2013

H.E.C.T.I.C.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

Alhamdulillah
All praise is to Allah.

Sebulan menaip, terseksa rasa.

Actually, too many thing that I would like to share.
But, the time running so fast and not even give any chances to me !

Hectic life.
Seriously hectic T.T

Nothing much to say.

Alhamdulillah.

Sometimes, I wonder why Allah always give me a test or problem?
Immediately after a problem settled, He give me another problem to be settled.

Tired. Cried.

Study? Not as much as others.
Again, I was cried.

Ok, too much tears.

Yet.
I'm thinking twice,
If he gave me too much free for me to 'study' or do anything else, Am I use that time to study? 
Or I might do the things that not beneficial? 

Wipes the tears.

Smile.

Allah loves me. :)

So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship].

فَإِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَانصَبْ

Wallahu'alam.






No comments: