Monday, September 17, 2012

New Life

Assalamualaikum !
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

I'm here to story little bit about my Medical School :)
(org baru msuk, die cam excited terlebih sikit)

  This is my 9 subjects on the Year 1 and Semester 1 :

  1. Anatomy - Gross Anatomy, Histology, Embryology
  2. Biochemistry
  3. Physiology
  4. Memorization of Quranic Verses
  5. Behavioural Science
  6. Arabic Language
  7. English for Medical Sciences 1
  8. Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia
  9. Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
All together are 22 credit hours.
I'm glad the credit hours are less than my last tamhidi session which was 25. But, the subjects are not easy as tamhidi especially the three core subjects (anat, physio, biochem).

Medical school not very hard and killer.
But, we need to study consistently because its all about practice and what we learn in classes, we must applied in our career soon. Therefore, the understanding is the most important ! Not just memorizing. 
Other than that, I think most of us must change our study style. All of us need to read or skim about the topic that we want to learn from our lecturers before the lecture !

And the most important thing to me is IMPROVE my English !
Not just in writing, reading and listening but the most important is SPEAKING.
Seriously, if you can score in all the assessment during pre-clinical year (1,2,3)  but you can't speak very well, it just wastes for your clinical year.
So, takes this opportunity to improve your self during first three years.
:)

*now, tengah pening2 lagi sebab group banyak sangat dan semua lain-lain orang.
But, take this advantage to get know each other well.


Lastly, scenery from the balcony of my house. :)

In the morning

night

twilight !


Pray for me and my friends
FPSK USIM Gen 8 
:)

Some of TTM1
It's time to be more serious .
Serious means I have to know and clear about the objectives and my intention on why I'm doing something and I must do my best. :D


I need to work hard and even harder. 
Learn the hard way and study the smart way.
All of this just to achieve my mission and vision.
And the most important is to clear my intention.
Why must you do that? And of course for Allah, Islam and Muslim. The real world is only the Hereafter.


HumairaMahpa

No comments: